Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a healthier, protein version of chocolate treats. Try these homemade protein chocolates featured on Bodybuilding.com. Recipes for Strawberry Protein-Filled Dark Chocolate Bites, Chocolate Protein-Filled Dark Chocolate Cups and Dark Chocolate and Oat Protein Truffles are available for you to try this lovey day.
Check out the recipes from Anna Sward and let us know how they turn out for you.
• 1/4 cup dried mulberries or dates
• 1/4 cup whey protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/8 cup oats (or casein)
• 1 tbsp coconut flour
• 3 squares (30 grams) 100% cocoa dark chocolate.
• Mix together mulberries, protein powder, water, oats, and coconut flour and roll into 8 balls.
• Melt chocolate.
• Dip each ball into melted chocolate until completely covered.
• Top each truffle with cocoa or coconut and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
When the chocolate hardens, you’re done! Share with your sweetheart.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size (1) recipe makes 8
Amount per serving
Total Fat 1.3g
Total Carb 2.9g
Read more: http://www.hardbodynews.com/category/nutrtion/recipes/#ixzz30YI9oRHy